Position: Project Estimator/Sales Coordinator
Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: Lenexa, KS 66215
Applications: Accepted until Filled
Position: FILLED, no longer accepting applications
Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc. has experienced tremendous growth in 2018, and we have an immediate need for an experienced Project Estimator/Sales Coordinator to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with previous experience in construction equipment sales or rentals, a proven track record of managing established clients and projects, and soliciting new clients while showcasing a high level of organization and detail in their work in a fast-paced environment. We are offering a competitive base salary based on experience, rewarding bonus structure, healthcare reimbursement and retirement packages. This is an extremely rewarding and exciting position on the region’s fasted-growing heavy lift team!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain solid communication lines between Sales and Field Operations Teams on upcoming projects.
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales calls to supplement daily Taxi-Crane business while generating long-term project business.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates and quotes.
- Coordination with 3rd party vendors estimates and supplemental equipment sourcing.
- Understand in-depth scope of work and complete RFQ/RFP documents for submittals.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers and vendors.
- Routinely perform job walks and site visits as needed for accurate job estimates.
- This position will require both inside and outside sales tactics to perform effectively.
- Travel required: Less than 10%
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years sales experience in the Construction and/or Equipment leasing/rental field.
- Ability to read architectural plans, lift plans, schematics, load charts and show progressive aptitude to learn various crane charts and diagrams.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, CRM, and Job Costing/Estimating software.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in daily & weekly work schedule to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Experience in a diverse work environment; ability to connect with key decision makers as well as field operations contacts.
- Proven ability to network and solicit customers while upholding the company’s core values.
- Educational Requirements: Successful completion of postsecondary education in Construction, Business Management, Trade School or minimum of 5 years in a construction/equipment sales role required.
ABOUT WILKERSON CRANE RENTAL, INC.
Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc. provides 24-hour service throughout the Midwest. We specialize in operated crane rental, heavy hauling, and heavy equipment repair and service. Wilkerson’s experienced team has well over 60+ years in the heavy lift industry and have been a proud partner in the continued growth of our city. Wilkerson has been nationally recognized as an industry leader in Safety. We are also DBE and WBE certified in Kansas, Missouri, and Kansas City, MO. Nationally, Wilkerson is recognized as a WOSB Company through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc. growing fleet includes All-Terrain, Hydraulic, Crawler, Rough Terrain, Boom Trucks, and Tower Cranes as well as an expansive fleet of Truck Tractors and Trailers. We proudly serve the following industries: Wind Farm/Turbine Maintenance, Cellular Communications, Power Generation and Refineries, Precast and Tilt-up, Road and Bridge Construction, Railroad, Military, and HVAC.
To learn more about Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc., please visit: